Reverse graffiti also know as clean adverts or clean graffiti can be used legally to promote businesses and organisations across the UK.
Looking for a new method of delivering an eye catching advert or important message to thousands
- Step one – We put you in touch with our very own artwork designer to create an advert you are happy for us to
- Step two – Once approved by the client the artwork is sent off to be made into a stencil
- Step three – We wash the stencils on pavements in desired locations with high footfall areas such as town centre pavements
Examples of what our clean adverts are used to promote
- Logo brands
- Sporting events
- Music and nightclub promotions
- Government and council messages
- Business advertisements and more
We have found that placing the adverts to our freedom in your desired locations is most suitable as we clean pavements regularly we have great knowledge of which type of surface will stand out more clearly and if each exact location of a street and pavement for the advert to be placed is specified by the client sometimes the pavements can be too clean or the type of pavement is not suitable for application.
By impregnating your adverts in high footfall areas thousands upon thousands of people see this every day and unlike a sign or flyer that most people turn a blind eye to reverse graffiti is not commonly seen so its more of an eye catching method of advertising.
It is a great way of grabbing peoples attention and reaching out to a large audience, the feedback you can get from advertising this way can be very good. For current pricing get in touch trough the contact page and if you are looking for an innovative way of promoting your organisation then why not give reverse graffiti a try!