After Build Cleaning
Make sure that your property is immaculate with out post renovation and construction cleaning service.
After Build Cleans
Brooklands offer prompt and reliable nationwide after builders cleaning to the construction industry. Construction projects are often messy and the last service is a builders clean to make sure all the construction debris and dust isnt hiding the skilled work that has gone into the new build or renovation of a property.
We are experienced at working to a tight schedules whilst paying fine attention to detail and endeavour to meet strict deadlines.
We work with national builders carrying out new build developments and individual builders carrying out a renovation project to offer all the service needed to add the finishing touched to the build process including;
- After Builders Cleans
- Re cleans and Sparkle Cleans
- External cleaning services such as brick cleaning, window cleaning, paving, patio and driveway cleaning and window cleaning
- Site compound cleaning such as toilets, drying rooms, offices, canteens, welfare facilities and locker room cleaning
Based in Nottingham, we offer after build cleaning services throughout Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, the East Midlands and UK. We work with many building contractors and construction compamies proving after build cleaning to ensure their new build property is perfect for its new owners
It is important that regular scheduled cleaning is carried out on construction sites for keeping a safe working environment, helping to eliminate slip and trip hazards, for suppressing dust and overall to keep the site looking well presented throughout the construction phase.
Brooklands hold a number of accreditations, have a health and safety policy in place and have running contracts with a number of leading construction and house building organisations throughout the UK.
Our technicians are CSCS trained with in date cards and for sites that require SSSTS have our own supervisors who will actively carry out work, monitor staff and check for quality throughout the duration of each clean, as standard we always issue a site specific project plan which includes risk assessments, method statements and COSHH.
All company equipment falls under PUWER and have up to date testing records such as PAT, our operatives carry out toolbox talks following a brief induction/briefing chat on each morning so they are clear on the tasks to be carried out each day.
Who we work with.
Why Choose Us?
- Quality call and photographic report following completion of each job
- Somebody available to answer your calls and provide support when you need it
- Keeping you informed with daily updates
- Skilled technicians that have been trained to use professional equipment safely
- Passion for completing jobs to the highest standards
Our expert team will respond within 24 hours!