Abrasive Blast Cleaning
Blast cleaning is highly versatile, Many different abrasives are available to suit different surface types and purposes.We take great care selecting the most suitable blasting methods for each specific restoration or conservation project with the condition of the substrate considered the most important factor.
From old and new building structures and facades using proven techniques that achieve outstanding results.
Some options include:
- Traditional sandblasting
- Wet abrasive blasting, also known as dust free sand blasting
- Jet blasting
- Blasting using steel shot or grit particles
- Mineral blasting using natural materials such as olivine
- Blasting with fine particles of ground glass, walnut shell or eggshell for more sympathetic
Do you require mobile abrasive blast cleaning services?
At Brooklands we are able to remove
- Fire and smoke damage
- Dirt and debris
- Various types of coatings
We can restore all types of neglected and damaged materials such as: